Every person passionate about biblical peacemaking
Every person involved in PeaceWise shares a passionate commitment to our purpose: promoting peace and reconciliation in relationships through biblical principles and the power of Christ.
Formed in 2007, we are a Christian, national, cross-denominational, not for profit organisation.
PeaceWise Ltd is incorporated as a company limited by guarantee and has a National Board.
We have a national office based in Parramatta (NSW), with a National Ministry Coordinator based in Perth who overseas the State Ministry Coordinators. All Board and Ministry Coordinator positions are voluntary.
For each person listed below, click on their name for a personal profile!
The Board provides strategic and governance oversight of the ministry and together with the National Director are custodians of the Vision, Values and Mission of the ministry.
The Board comprises:
- Jeroen Bruins (Chair) – [email protected]
- Bruce Burgess (National Director) –[email protected]
- Li Ai Gamble – [email protected]
- Wendy Konemann – [email protected]
- Stuart Wesley – [email protected]
The Ministry Coordinators are the people in each State who are the visible face of PeaceWise and who are the first port of call for ministry matters relating to each particular State. Currently some positions are vacant, as we wait upon the Lord for the right persons to take up those positions.
Our current Ministry Coordinators are:
Our National Director heads up a small team who work from our office in Parramatta (Sydney).
In this team we have the following people:
- Bruce Burgess (National Director) – [email protected]
- Catherine Locke (Office Manager) – [email protected]
- Jenny Metcalfe (Finance and Administration Officer) – [email protected]
As well as the above, we have multiple volunteers based all over the country, including our many Hub Leaders, for whom we are deeply grateful.