Date(s) - 25th Oct 2021 - 26th Oct 2021
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Lake Gwelup Christian Church
Book with safety! 100% refund if any training is postponed due to COVID-19 impact
The purpose of conflict coaching training is to equip you to help others resolve conflict and reconcile relationships without your direct involvement in the conflict.
Please note: this course requires having done the Heart of Peacemaking course and either the previous Conflict Coaching or the Everyday Conflict Coaching course.
In this training, aimed at gaining a deeper understanding and having more opportunity to practise conflict coaching at a deeper level, you will:
- go deeper into the various skills and principles learned in Everyday Conflict Coaching
- be more deeply equipped to help someone have difficult conversations
- this includes preparing them to actually talk to the person with whom they are in conflict in an honest, respectful, humble but courageous way
- have opportunity to use yourself as a case-study to apply the principles to a real-life situation
- have a major conflict coaching opportunity to use the simple 4-part process to help someone respond to a real conflict they are facing
Please note our cancellation policy:
- Up to one month before the course – $25 admin fee applies
- From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training – 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Within one week before the course – no refund will be given*
- 100% refund if the training has to be postponed due to covid-19
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.
If you require a vegetation, vegan or gluten-free meal, please send an email to [email protected] at least one week prior to training.
Registrations close – 1 week prior the training (some pre-work required).
Li Ai Gamble
Li Ai gained her legal and commercial qualifications from the University of Western Australia in 1990 and has worked in private legal practice and for the Commonwealth Government. Currently she keeps busy as the Training and Conciliations Manager for PeaceWise, a member on a number of Christian Ministry boards and a mother to three young adult daughters! Li Ai loves spending time in God's Word and learning about God so that she can practise her faith in a way that brings glory of God. She attends Providence City Church.
Jeroen has a professional background in the oil and gas industry. Jeroen has been a follower of Jesus since he was 18. His passions and giftings are in the area of prayer, spiritual direction and biblical peacemaking, which caused him to be involved in a variety of ministries, including his current involvement with PeaceWise. His deepest desire is to see the Christian faith transform people’s lives and share the good news of Jesus. Jeroen has been married to Eva for over 40 years. They enjoy three adult children, their spouses and six grandchildren.