Date(s) - 19th Oct 2020 - 20th Oct 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
South Perth Baptist Church
The purpose of conflict coaching training is to equip you to help others resolve conflict and reconcile relationships without your direct involvement in the conflict.
Please note: this course requires having done the traditional Personal Peacemaking or the new Everyday Peacemaking course.
In this training, aimed at gaining a deeper understanding and having more opportunity to practise conflict coaching at a deeper level, you will:
- go deeper into the various skills and principles learned in Everyday Conflict Coaching
- be more deeply equipped to help someone have difficult conversations
- this includes preparing them to actually talk to the person with whom they are in conflict in an honest, respectful, humble but courageous way
- have opportunity to use yourself as a case-study to apply the principles to a real-life situation
- have a major conflict coaching opportunity to use the simple 4-part process to help someone respond to a real conflict they are facing
Please note our cancellation policy:
- Up to one month before the course – $25 charge applies
- From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training – 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Within one week before the course – no refund will be given*.
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.
If you require a vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free meal, please send an email to [email protected] at least one week prior to training.
Steve Frost has been helping people in conflict for more than twenty years as a lawyer, mediator, conflict coach and trainer. He is the founder of Horizons Family Law Centre, a charity that works alongside local churches to help families with high conflict parenting disputes and domestic violence. He pioneered the delivery of non-profit legal help to clients of the Commonwealth-funded Family Relationship Centres in NSW. Steve is a graduate of Morling College and is committed, through all he does, to helping people relate to each other and navigate conflict the way Jesus modelled and taught.
Li Ai Gamble
Li Ai gained her legal and commercial qualifications from the University of Western Australia in 1990 and has worked in private legal practice and for the Commonwealth Government. Currently she keeps busy as the Training and Conciliations Manager for PeaceWise, a member on a number of Christian Ministry boards and a mother to three young adult daughters! Li Ai loves spending time in God's Word and learning about God so that she can practise her faith in a way that brings glory of God. She attends Providence City Church.