Date(s) - 13th Sep 2021 - 14th Sep 2021
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Bedford College Norwest
Book with safety! 100% refund if training is postponed due to COVID-19 impact
The purpose of conflict coaching training is to equip you to help others resolve conflict and reconcile relationships without your direct involvement in the conflict.
Please note: this course requires having done the Heart of Peacemaking course and either the previous Conflict Coaching or the Everyday Conflict Coaching course.
In this training, aimed at gaining a deeper understanding and having more opportunity to practise conflict coaching at a deeper level, you will:
- go deeper into the various skills and principles learned in Everyday Conflict Coaching
- be more deeply equipped to help someone have difficult conversations
- this includes preparing them to actually talk to the person with whom they are in conflict in an honest, respectful, humble but courageous way
- have opportunity to use yourself as a case-study to apply the principles to a real-life situation
- have a major conflict coaching opportunity to use the simple 4-part process to help someone respond to a real conflict they are facing
Please note our cancellation policy:
- Up to one month before the course – $25 admin fee applies
- From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training – 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Within one week before the course – no refund will be given*
- 100% refund if the training has to be postponed due to covid-19
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.
If you require a vegetation, vegan or gluten-free meal, please send an email to [email protected] at least one week prior to training.
Registrations close – 1 week prior the training (some pre-work required).
Bruce Burgess is married to Helen and they have two adult children. He is National Director and one of the founders of PeaceWise and was Australia’s first Certified Christian ConciliatorTM. He holds degrees in Arts, Law, Christian Studies and Theology and is an international conference speaker. Bruce’s peacemaking work has led him to become involved in teaching and working with schools, workplace disputes, church and para-church based conflict, and victim-offender cases. Bruce has a passion for seeing both adults and childrens’ lives transformed by the power of the gospel of peace, for building cultures and communities of peace. He loves seeing God break through to repair, restore and sustain healthy relationships. Bruce constantly thanks God for being the amazing God of peace that he is, who has provided so much help, wisdom and grace for living life.
Deborah originally trained as a Registered Nurse and Midwife, remaining in the Health Sector for some years in both clinical and public education areas. She has a Bachelor of Theology and has worked in church ministry in teaching and leadership roles. Besides her training role in PeaceWise, she is involved in IT support and the PeaceWiseKids project.