Date(s) - 26th Aug 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
St David's Anglican Chuch
We hope you enjoy everyday peacemaking training for Rockhampton Anglican Churches!
Please note the change of address: St David’s Anglican Church, 134 Simpson St North Rockhampton.
This first course will help you focus on what God is doing in your relationships and help you be someone who makes peace rather than fakes it or breaks it!
In this training, you will:
- learn a simple framework for understanding and dealing with conflict
- gain powerful peacemaking principles and relational tools
- understand the biblical foundations of peace and reconciliation
- discover gracious ways to deal with difficult people
- have time to reflect upon your personal experience of conflict and peacemaking
- learn how you can begin supporting a building a culture of peace in your community/spheres of influence
- discover opportunities to glorify God, serve others and grow to be like Christ, even in the midst of conflict.
This level of training is suitable for all Christians as we work together to promote peacemaking in our own lives, families, workplaces, churches and communities.
For any special dietary needs contact Jan Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you on this course!
Bronwynne Greenway is the Queensland Ministry Coordinator for PeaceWise and has a passion for helping people reconcile with each other and God. Since 2010 she has trained for PeaceWise across Australia as well as conflict coached and mediated many people in personal conflicts, marriages and families. Bronwynne completed a degree in Human Behaviour and Counselling from CHC (Christian Heritage College), Qld in 2014, during which she researched and authored a paper entitled, “Why Christians struggle to Forgive.” She is married to Stuart and often partners with him in PeaceWise training and conciliation work.