Date(s) - 14th Oct 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
St John's Mona Vale
We hope you enjoy everyday peacemaking training in Mona Vale!
This first course will help you focus on what God is doing in your relationships and help you be someone who makes peace rather than fakes it or breaks it!
In this training, you will:
- learn a simple framework for understanding and dealing with conflict
- gain powerful peacemaking principles and relational tools
- understand the biblical foundations of peace and reconciliation
- discover gracious ways to deal with difficult people
- have time to reflect upon your personal experience of conflict and peacemaking
- learn how you can begin supporting a building a culture of peace in your community/spheres of influence
- discover opportunities to glorify God, serve others and grow to be like Christ, even in the midst of conflict.
This level of training is suitable for all Christians as we work together to promote peacemaking in our own lives, families, workplaces, churches and communities.
Please note: this is not a catered event. You will need to bring your own lunch or purchase it from nearby cafe’s. Morning tea will be provided.
We look forward to serving you on this course!
Wendy Konemann is a PeaceWise Ambassador and is also a practising Christian counsellor specialising in marriage counselling, conflict coaching and mediations. Wendy undertook the PeaceWise training in 2011 and is now a Certified Christian Conciliator TM with Peacemaker Ministries. Wendy has been involved in mediating organisational and marriage conflicts both in Australia and in the United States and has provided biblical peacemaking training to churches and Christian schools around Australia. She has been a speaker at events in Australia and the United States.
Kevin has over 25 yrs Pastoral ministry with a focus on personal application of Biblical principles into everyday life. He is Regional Minister for Hunter Baptists and a BaptistCare Chaplain. Kevin is also a founding Board member of HunterHarvest, Kingdomworks, CityServe and the emerging Hunter Peacewise Steering group. He has worked for many years in challenging and conflicted situations to see God glorified through transformed relationships. Kevin trained for ministry at Morling College & has degrees in Engineering, Arts and Theology. Kevin is a trained PeaceWise conflict coach and mediator, and is convinced that Biblical peacemaking skills are more essential than ever in today’s world.
Bookings are closed for this event.