Date(s) - 11th Dec 2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Emmanuel Baptist Church
A new Hub in Glenwood!
PeaceWise hubs are places that people interested in biblical peacemaking can connect, share and grow.
They are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relatioships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship in song together – there’s so many options!
Please check in to help us with catering! The event is free, but your voluntary donation at the event will help us cover our costs. We look forward to seeing you there!
Bookings are closed for this event.