Date(s) - 6th May 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Heart of Peacemaking
An improved ability to be a peacemaker and respond well to the challenge of conflict requires a deeper understanding of ourselves, our relationship with God and the deeper things which drive our responses to challenging situations.
Please note: this course requires having done the traditional Personal Peacemaking or the new Everyday Peacemaking course.
In this training you will:
- reflect upon and practise foundational principles and skills learned in Everyday Peacemaking.
- gain a deeper understanding of the role of the human heart in more serious conflicts
- discover a powerful tool to understand the drivers of your and others’ behaviours
- become better equipped to respond well to challenging people and situations
- engage further with principles of confession and forgiveness
- more seriously explore the concept of a culture of peace and how you can support it in your community/spheres of influence
This training is suitable for all Christians wanting to be more deeply equipped to respond in God-pleasing ways to be a peacemaker, reconcile relationships and address conflict in their own lives.
Please note our cancellation policy:
- Up to one month before the course – No charge.
- From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training – 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Within one week before the course – no refund will be given*.
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.
If you require a vegetarian or gluten-free meal, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve Frost has been helping people in conflict for twenty years, working as a lawyer, mediator, conflict coach and trainer. He is the founder of Horizons Community Legal Centre, a charity that helps families with entrenched hight conflict and domestic violence resolve disputes. As part of this work, Steve pioneered the delivery of legal assistance to families undertaking mediation through Family Relationship Centres in NSW. Steve is a graduate and current Board member of Morling College and delights in helping people learn how to navigate conflict in a manner consistent with Christian faith.