Date(s) - 31st Jul 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Mission Church
An improved ability to be a peacemaker and respond well to the challenge of conflict requires a deeper understanding of ourselves, our relationship with God and the deeper things which drive our responses to challenging situations.
Please note: this course requires having done the traditional Personal Peacemaking or the Everyday Peacemaking course.
In this training you will:
- reflect upon and practise foundational principles and skills learned in Everyday Peacemaking.
- gain a deeper understanding of the role of the human heart in more serious conflicts
- discover a powerful tool to understand the drivers of your and others’ behaviours
- become better equipped to respond well to challenging people and situations
- engage further with principles of confession and forgiveness
- more seriously explore the concept of a culture of peace and how you can support it in your community/spheres of influence
This training is suitable for all Christians wanting to be more deeply equipped to respond in God-pleasing ways to be a peacemaker, reconcile relationships and address conflict in their own lives.
Please note our cancellation policy:
- Up to one month before the course – $25 admin fee
- From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training – 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Within one week before the course – no refund will be given*
- 100% refund if the training has to be postponed due to covid-19
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.
If you require a vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free meal, please send an email to [email protected], at least 1 week prior to the event.
Registrations close – 2 business days prior to the training (minimal pre-work).
Jeroen has a professional background in the oil and gas industry. Jeroen has been a follower of Jesus since he was 18. His passions and giftings are in the area of prayer, spiritual direction and biblical peacemaking, which caused him to be involved in a variety of ministries, including his current involvement with PeaceWise. His deepest desire is to see the Christian faith transform people’s lives and share the good news of Jesus. Jeroen has been married to Eva for over 40 years. They enjoy three adult children, their spouses and six grandchildren.
Stuart is a lifelong follow of Christ and has a wealth of experience in a variety of settings from managing a small business, planting and pastoring churches to coaching people in life and business! In all these roles he has seen his calling as nurturing the vision and gifts of others to see them flourish into all that God has for them. Stuart believes that everything he does overlaps to form a life of serving God.He is married to Carolyn and together they have 4 children and a granddaughter.