What’s a hub?
PeaceWise hubs are places that people interested in biblical peacemaking can connect, share and grow.
They are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relatioships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship together – there’s so many options!
An important element of hubs is that participants agree to keep confidential anything that is shared at a hub meeting.
People often say to us after PeaceWise training things like…
“How can I continue the journey I have begun here?”
“How can I build my peacemaking skills?
“How can I stay connected to PeaceWise and to other people passionate about or interested in peacemaking?”
“How can I have an impact as a peacemaker in my local church, workplace and community?”
The answer is “Connect with a PeaceWise HUB!”
Make a suggestion!
If you have a…
- suggestion of a good activity (especially if you can provide details of how to run it!)
- question you think would be good for hubs
- song or video you’d like to suggest we consider using in hubs or
- anything else you think could help be a resource to hub meetings or help build hub communities, please drop us a line