Relationships and Content Manager
PeaceWise is seeking a Relationships and Content Manager for PeaceWiseKids and PeaceWiseYouth!
PeaceWise is Australia’s leading biblical peacemaking ministry.
PeaceWise’s purpose is: ‘Promoting peace and reconciliation in relationships through biblical principles and the power of Christ.’ As our logo says – we are all about “building peacemakers for life”.
In the last 5 years, PeaceWise has developed Bible-breathed, world-class, online and in-class resources to teach these principles to children and young people from early years through end of school and beyond. For more information, see peacewisekids.org
About the position:
This is a great opportunity to join a growing ministry, working with people committed to delivering God’s message of peace to all.
PeaceWise is looking for a dynamic individual to manage and grow relationships with schools and stakeholders, liaise with school leaders to facilitate implementation and maintain the completed PeaceWiseKids and PeaceWiseYouth course content.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A desire to see children and youth grow in their knowledge of Jesus, the ultimate peacemaker
- Strong school teaching experience, ideally but not necessarily in a Christian context
- Familiarity with the Australian Curriculum
- Excellent relationship/client management skills
- Excellent communication, including the ability to passionately share the benefits of PeaceWiseKids and PeaceWiseYouth with potential clients
- Highly skilled in working with or learning new technology (please mention any specific applications you are strong in!)
This permanent part time position is suited to someone seeking flexible work arrangements. The National Office is in Sydney, however the preferred location for this position is South East Queensland. Other locations will be considered upon application. The role is for a flexible 10 hours per week, with at least some contact hours to be either Tuesday or Wednesday.
The position is for an immediate start. Applications close 14 December or sooner if the successful applicant is found before then.
To obtain a copy of the role description, please visit HERE.
Please submit your application (resume plus covering letter) to Wayne Forward, CEO, at [email protected].