Tired of being buffeted by conflict around you? Wondering what God is doing when peace is absent? This first course will help you focus on what God is doing in your everyday relationships and help you be someone who makes peace rather than fakes it or breaks it!
Li Ai Gamble
Li Ai gained her legal and commercial qualifications from the University of Western Australia in 1990 and has worked in private legal practice and for the Commonwealth Government. Currently she keeps busy as the Training and Conciliations Manager for PeaceWise, a member on a number of Christian Ministry boards and a mother to three young adult daughters! Li Ai loves spending time in God's Word and learning about God so that she can practise her faith in a way that brings glory of God. She attends Providence City Church.
Stuart is a lifelong follow of Christ and has a wealth of experience in a variety of settings from managing a small business, planting and pastoring churches to coaching people in life and business! In all these roles he has seen his calling as nurturing the vision and gifts of others to see them flourish into all that God has for them. Stuart believes that everything he does overlaps to form a life of serving God.He is married to Carolyn and together they have 4 children and a granddaughter.
In this training, you will learn a simple framework for understanding and dealing with conflict
- gain powerful peacemaking principles and relational tools
- understand the biblical foundations of peace and reconciliation
- discover gracious ways to deal with difficult people
- have time to reflect upon your personal experience of conflict and peacemaking
- learn how you can begin supporting and building a culture of peace in your community/spheres of influence
- discover opportunities to glorify God, serve others and grow to be like Christ, even in the midst of conflict.
This level of training is suitable for all Christians as we work together to promote peacemaking in our own lives, families, workplaces, churches and communities.
For persons such as those in full time pastoral ministry, teachers or lawyers, if the content of the training is relevant to your professional development or continuing accreditation or education requirements you may claim one 'unit' for each hour of attendance, subject to the rules of the relevant programme.
Book with safety! 100% refund if training is postponed due to COVID-19 impact
Please note early bird discounts are automatically applied to tickets purchased at least 2 months prior to the event. Concession and repeat delegate discounts are applied at checkout. Please note reduced rates cannot be combined.
Please note our cancellation policy:
Up to one month before the course – $25 admin fee
From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training – 50% of the fee will be refunded.
Within one week before the course – no refund will be given*
100% refund if the training has to be postponed due to covid-19
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.
Registrations close – 2 business days prior to the training (minimal pre-work).