A PeaceWise hub is a place to connect with other peacemakers in an enjoyable and relaxing way, and to refresh and practise peacemaking skills. It is also a great opportunity to share, encourage and pray together as friends in the peacemaking journey.
Kevin has over 25 yrs Pastoral ministry with a focus on personal application of Biblical principles into everyday life. He has recently retired as Regional Minister for Hunter Baptist Churches and currently is a BaptistCare Chaplain.
Kevin is also a founding Board member of HunterHarvest, Kingdomworks, and CityServe Charities, and is the PeaceWise Regional Ministry Coordinator in the Hunter. He has worked for many years in challenging and conflicted situations to see God glorified through transformed relationships. Kevin trained for ministry at Morling College & has degrees in Engineering, Arts and Theology. Kevin is a trained PeaceWise conflict coach and mediator, and is convinced that Biblical peacemaking skills are more essential than ever in today’s world.
Hubs are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relationships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship together – there’s so many options!
If you are planning on attending this hub, please be sure to RSVP using the "register" button at the top of the page.
Remember if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
For more information and for venue details please contact the hub leader, Kevin by emailing [email protected]