East Coast online hub
A PeaceWise Hub is a place to connect with other peacemakers in an enjoyable and relaxing way, and to refresh and practise peacemaking skills. It is also a great opportunity to share, encourage and pray together as friends in the peacemaking journey.
A lifelong educator in schools and in the church, Jane now focuses on coaching people who want change in their relationships particularly after intimate betrayal. Her own heart and life have experienced deep transformation as she has found the courage and support to walk into difficulty instead of running away from it. As a mum of six with a growing tribe of grandchildren, as well as in her marriage to Steve, Jane finds plenty of opportunities to practice what she preaches as a PeaceWise trainer.
Since 1990, Steve has served in pastoral ministry in Sydney, Cairns and Vanuatu. He has also worked in pastoral support and care for missionaries throughout the Asia Pacific region. The need for peacemaking skills and a gospel heart has been evident in his own life and those he has served. Steve carries his passion for greater gospel engagement to his role as a PeaceWise trainer.
Ann works as Care Pastor in an Anglican Church in Sydney. She is married to Corey and they have three daughters in late teens and early twenties. The principles of Biblical peacemaking have been transforming her work in pointing people to Jesus to both strengthen their love of Jesus and restore relationships.
Hubs are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relationships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship together – there’s so many options!
If you are planning on attending this hub, please RSVP using the "register" button.