A PeaceWise Hub is a place to connect with other peacemakers in an enjoyable and relaxing way, and to refresh and practise peacemaking skills. It is also a great opportunity to share, encourage and pray together as friends in the peacemaking journey.
Jane holds a degree in education, a reflection of her lifelong passion for learning and helping others to learn. She has served in the church in many capacities and enthusiastically embraces opportunities to engage people with the transforming truth of Christ. Currently Jane works alongside her husband Steve, serving missionaries with Biblical Ministries Worldwide. Having served in full-time ministry for more than thirty years, and as a mother of six children, she fervently believes in the power of gospel-generated peacemaking to transform the hearts of individuals and graciously spill out to others.
Since 1990, Steve has served in pastoral ministry in Sydney, Cairns and Vanuatu. He has enjoyed training pastors and Christian workers in Outback Australia and in the South Pacific. Since 2015, Steve has served as Asia Pacific Area Director for Biblical Ministries Worldwide. Over and over again he has seen the great need for a biblical approach to conflict resolution, in his own life and in the lives of others. Steve carries his passion for bringing people into greater engagement with the gospel to his role as a PeaceWise trainer.
Hubs are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relationships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship together – there’s so many options!
If you are planning on attending this hub, please RSVP using the "register" button.
Remember if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling unwell, please stay at home.