Everyday Peacemaking for Schools – Online
Tired of being buffeted by conflict around you? Wondering what God is doing when peace is absent? This first course will help you focus on what God is doing in your everyday relationships and help you be someone who makes peace rather than fakes it or breaks it!
Wayne serves with PeaceWise as the National Relationships Manager and sits as a board director for PeaceWise. He has diverse work background across Mental Health Nursing and Christian Ministry in which he has worked in a variety of leadership and training roles. He has formal studies in Nursing, Theology and Leadership Coaching. Alongside his work with PeaceWise Wayne also serves with Pioneers of Australia. Wayne has seen first hand the devastation that interpersonal conflict can cause in relationships, ministries and organisations. He has a heart to equip the people of God to live out the message of reconciliation that has been entrusted to us as testimony of the power of the gospel.
Second Trainer - to be advised
In this training, you will learn a simple framework for understanding and dealing with conflict
- gain powerful peacemaking principles and relational tools
- understand the biblical foundations of peace and reconciliation
- discover gracious ways to deal with difficult people
- have time to reflect upon your personal experience of conflict and peacemaking
- learn how you can begin supporting and building a culture of peace in your community/spheres of influence
- discover opportunities to glorify God, serve others and grow to be like Christ, even in the midst of conflict.
This level of training is suitable for all Christians as we work together to promote peacemaking in our own lives, families, workplaces, churches and communities.
This training does not have official NESA Professional Development accreditation (since changes made by NESA in 2020), however teachers can still self-accredit for professional development credit according to the rules in your State or Territory.
Please note the early bird discounts are applied to tickets purchased at least 2 months prior to the event and are applied automatically at the checkout.
Please note our cancellation policy:
Up to one month before the course – $25 admin fee
From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training – 50% of the fee will be refunded.
Within one week before the course – no refund will be given*
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.
Registrations close – 2 business days prior to the training (minimal pre-work).