West Coast online hub
A PeaceWise Hub is a place to connect with other peacemakers in an enjoyable and relaxing way, and to refresh and practise peacemaking skills. It is also a great opportunity to share, encourage and pray together as friends in the peacemaking journey.
Jeroen has a professional background in the oil and gas industry. Jeroen has been a follower of Jesus since he was 18. His passions and giftings are in the area of prayer, spiritual direction and biblical peacemaking, which caused him to be involved in a variety of ministries, including his current involvement with PeaceWise. His deepest desire is to see the Christian faith transform people’s lives and share the good news of Jesus. Jeroen has been married to Eva for over 40 years. They enjoy three adult children, their spouses and six grandchildren.
Li Ai Gamble
Li Ai gained her legal and commercial qualifications from the University of Western Australia in 1990 and has worked in private legal practice and for the Commonwealth Government. Currently she keeps busy as the Training and Conciliation Manager for PeaceWis and a member on a number of Christian Ministry boards. She is a mother of three adult daughters and mother in law to two sons-in-law. Li Ai loves spending time in God's Word and learning about God so that she can practise her faith in a way that brings glory of God. She attends Providence City Church.
Hubs are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relationships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship together – there’s so many options!
If you are planning on attending this hub, please RSVP using the "register" button.