Navigating Community Conflict Webinar: what Christian leaders need to stay steady at the helm
Please note that this webinar will be recorded and made available on our website after the event, for those who are not able to join live.
Would you like to be more effective and proactive as a Christian leader in addressing conflict in your organisation?
Alan Kelshaw’s book has been written exactly for this purpose. It is designed to equip you as you navigate conflict to the glory of God and the health of your community.
In the forthcoming free webinar, Alan will discuss with our CEO, Wayne Forward:
- his reasons for writing the book
- the need for such a resource
- what he learnt about God and from scripture while writing
- what the book covers
- how the book can be of assistance to you and your leadership group.
What Alan has written is:
- a guidebook of (a) principles, (b) strategies and (c) resources which offers Christian leaders a holistic approach to shaping and empowering confident and strategic responses to conflict events
- a book for leaders in all Christian organisations – churches, schools, missions, charities and para-church groups
- a resource designed to assist leaders:
- to remain steady at the helm as they navigate the on-going direction of their community as a whole while simultaneously navigating a conflict in particular
- to answer the questions, who will I/we be, what will I/we do in response to conflict
- to have located in the one place, a variety of published resources on navigating community conflict events.
The book has been endorsed by Tim Costello, Bruce Burgess, Elenne Ford, Tim Dyer, Ted Kober, Wendy Konemann, Rod Thompson, Peter Shaw and other Christian leaders in Australia and overseas.