Gold Coast hub
A PeaceWise Hub is a place to connect with other peacemakers in an enjoyable and relaxing way, and to refresh and practise peacemaking skills. It is also a great opportunity to share, encourage and pray together as friends in the peacemaking journey.
Heather is a registered Psychologist and has worked as a Guidance Counsellor for over 20 years across a number of schools in southeast Queensland. Heather is originally from the USA and worked as a School Psychologist in urban areas, prior to moving to Australia. Heather is a member of Newlife Church, Robina, along with her family and has served in various capacities there over the years.
Hubs are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relationships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship together – there’s so many options!
If you are planning on attending this hub, please be sure to RSVP using the "register" button at the top of this page.
Remember if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
For more information please email Heather Clark at [email protected]