In this training you will learn skills and process to help two or more people reconcile and address issues between them that they have not been able to resolve on their own. There will be extensive opportunity to practise the different parts of the Christian mediation process PeaceWise teaches, including an extended role play on the second day.
This training is provided by experienced conciliators and gives special attention to communication and problem-solving skills that are needed for effective mediation.It also addresses some of the problems that are more frequently encountered during mediation.
Book with safety! 100% refund if any training is postponed due to COVID-19 impact
Please note: Deeper into Conflict Coaching or the former Conflict Coaching course are prerequisites to this training.
Please note early bird discounts are automatically applied to tickets purchased at least 2 months prior to the event. Concession and repeat delegate discounts are applied at checkout. Please note reduced rates cannot be combined. Repeat delegate pricing is only available to those who have completed this course previously.
Please note our cancellation policy:
- Up to one month before the course - $25 admin fee applies
- From 1 month to 1 week before the 1st day of training - 50% of the fee will be refunded.
- Within one week before the course - no refund will be given*
- 100% refund if the training has to be postponed due to covid-19
* For serious illness or emergency, a fee credit will be supplied to be used within 1 year. Registrants are responsible for registering for future training with credit supplied.