Are you passionate about Christian education for youth?
Would you love to work with a dynamic team to create a purpose-built course that helps young people learn how to:
- apply a Christian worldview to living in the 21st century
- deal positively with conflict and challenging relationships
- be better able to deal with the life issues they are facing (eg. technology, sex, stuff, truth, happiness) and
- capture a vision of becoming a peacemaker for the rest of their lives?
Do you have strong High School teaching experience? Do you have a proven track record in being able to produce content for youth that is biblical, engaging and fun? Are you familiar with PeaceWise’s biblical peacemaking principles?
Is God calling you to be the lead writer in the development of the final instalment in PeaceWise’s compellingly amazing PeaceWiseKids and PeaceWiseYouth courses, spreading the gospel of peace and impacting the lives of children, their families and their communities?
PeaceWise is offering a two day a week role (to be worked across two or three days each week) commencing October 2020 for a dynamic and experienced professional to be the Course Writer and Curriculum Advisor for PeaceWiseYouth to develop the course material for Years 11-12, to supplement the existing course material for Years K-10.
The course material to be written will connect biblical peacemaking principles with content and topics found in the book The Frog and the Fish by Chris Parker.
The role is expected to run till approximately the middle of 2021 (the target date for completion of the final course to be written).
If interested, please submit your queries or application to Mr Steve Wickham, PeaceWiseKids Content and Curriculum Manager at [email protected]:
- Covering letter (must link your experience to the requirements of the position)