New Size! For use with 10 participants!
Peacemaking Church Women’s Study: Living the Gospel in Relationships is an eight-week study on relationships, biblical peacemaking and the hope of the gospel.
The author Tara Barthel brings the hope of the gospel to women’s issues of the heart. Tara unpacks how the gospel frees Christians from a performance-based mentality with God and others—helping women to remember anew God’s grace, and from that place of abundant love, learn how to give that same grace to others.
Throughout the eight 40-minute video sessions, Tara ties the power of the gospel to the biblical and practical principles of peacemaking:
Session 1: What It Means to Live the Gospel Session 2: The Gap between What I Believe and How I Live Session 3: My Real Problem Is … Session 4: Real Hope for Lasting Change Session 5: A Biblical Response to Conflict Session 6: Repenting and Confronting Session 7: Forgiveness and Mercy Session 8: Relationships that Show the World Jesus
This is a women’s study that digs deep into Scripture and gets to the heart of our relational struggles–both vertical and horizontal. You’ll be encouraged. You’ll be challenged. And most of all, you’ll see how the gospel is your hope in all of life, particularly in your relationships.
The study includes the following materials for a group of 10:
- DVD Set: Four DVDs contain the eight video teaching sessions—each lasts about 40 minutes (plus discussion time).
- Study Guides/Journals (10): 80-page guide provides detailed teaching points, questions for discussion/reflection, and room for taking notes during each teaching session. The Study Guide will serve as a thorough resource for reading and reflection long after the study is over. (One Study Guide is needed for each participant. For additional guides, click on: http://peacewise.org.au/product/peacemaking-church-womens-study-guidejournal-5-pack/)
- Peacemaking Principles Pamphlets (10): Summaries of the biblical peacemaking materials found in Sessions 5-7. (Also sold separately.)
- Promotional Materials: A sample promotional poster (also sold separately) as well as a video to play during your church’s video announcement time.
- Quick Start Guide: Walks you through the materials in the set and how to use them.