Resolving Everyday Conflict is an eight-week DVD study that is especially suited as a small group Bible study and as an outreach study. It unpacks the amazing things the Bible has to say about conflict and relationships in a fun, non-threatening, and “non-churchy” way. Give the people inside and outside your church the powerful and practical answers they are looking for to forever change how conflict looks in their lives … and teach them about Jesus at the same time.
Who is it for?
- Your core church members and leaders – This small group Bible study is Peacemaker Ministries’ primary tool for helping entire churches learn and apply the basic principles of biblical peacemaking.
- The people who attend your church but haven’t really connected yet – This study is a great way to get them off the fringe and involved in your church by addressing a topic they care about: conflict.
- The unchurched – They really need a personal encounter with Jesus, but of course, they don’t know that. But they do know they need some help with conflicts … and as long as it’s practical, they’ll give it a try.
How does it work?
This small group Bible study has eight sessions, each including a 30-minute teaching video followed by group discussion time.
What does it include?
- DVD Set with 8 video sessions
- 10 detailed Participant Guides
- 10 Desktop Reminder Cards
- Group Leader’s Guide
- Resolving Everyday Conflict book (reference book for the group leader)
- Getting Organized booklets (1 for church, 1 for workplace)
- Sample Promotional poster
What topics does it cover?
- The root cause of conflict
- When to overlook an offense
- What makes a good apology
- What forgiveness really means
- How to deal with difficult people