East Coast online hub
A PeaceWise Hub is a place to connect with other peacemakers in an enjoyable and relaxing way, and to refresh and practise peacemaking skills. It is also a great opportunity to share, encourage and pray together as friends in the peacemaking journey.
Jane holds a degree in education, a reflection of her lifelong passion for learning and helping others to learn. She has served in the church in many capacities and enthusiastically embraces opportunities to engage people with the transforming truth of Christ. As a trainer, Jane brings personal stories of her own transformation through a lifetime of trying hard, failing and falling into grace. A teacher, coach, conciliator and child of God, she wants everyone to know that God’s love has power to change our hearts.
Since 1990, Steve has served in pastoral ministry in Sydney, Cairns and Vanuatu. He has also worked in pastoral support and care for missionaries throughout the Asia Pacific region. The need for peacemaking skills and a gospel heart has been evident in his own life and those he has served. Steve carries his passion for greater gospel engagement to his role as a PeaceWise trainer.
Hubs are informal meetings, where people can:
- share stories of how they have used biblical peacemaking skills to resolve conflict and restore relationships
- pray for and encourage each other
- practise skills learnt in PeaceWise training
- ask questions about anything to do with Peacemaking
- make connections with others
- learn more about what PeaceWise is doing and how to support PeaceWise in helping people respond in redemptive and uniquely Christian ways to the challenge of conflict
- be creative and do other things – like play inspirational songs or videos or share about books or even worship together – there’s so many options!
If you are planning on attending this hub, please RSVP using the "register" button.