Everyday Peacemaking for schools (online)
Tired of being buffeted by conflict around you? Join this LIVE online course (via Zoom) which is open to all school staff. This course will help you focus on what God is doing in your everyday relationships and help you be someone who makes peace rather than fakes it or breaks it!
In this training, you will learn a simple framework for understanding and dealing with conflict
- gain powerful peacemaking principles and relational tools
- understand the biblical foundations of peace and reconciliation
- discover gracious ways to deal with difficult people
- have time to reflect upon your personal experience of conflict and peacemaking
- learn how you can begin supporting and building a culture of peace in your school community/spheres of influence
- discover opportunities to glorify God, serve others and grow to be like Christ, even in the midst of conflict.
This training does not have official NESA Professional Development accreditation (since changes made by NESA in 2020), however teachers can still self-accredit for professional development credit according to the rules in your State or Territory.