Heart of Peacemaking
An improved ability to be a peacemaker and respond well to the challenge of conflict requires a deeper understanding of ourselves, our relationship with God and the deeper things which drive our responses to challenging situations.
In this training you will:
- reflect upon and practise foundational principles and skills learned in Everyday peacemaking.
- gain a deeper understanding of the role of the human heart in more serious conflicts
- discover a powerful tool to understand the drivers of your and others’ behaviours
- become better equipped to respond well to challenging people and situations
- engage further with principles of confession and forgiveness
- more seriously explore the concept of a culture of peace and how you can support it in your community/spheres of influence
This training is suitable for all Christians wanting to be more deeply equipped to respond in God-pleasing ways to be a peacemaker, reconcile relationships and address conflict in their own lives.
For persons such as those in full time pastoral ministry, teachers or lawyers, if the content of the training is relevant to your professional development or continuing accreditation or education requirements you may claim one 'unit' for each hour of attendance, subject to the rules of the relevant programme.
The Everyday Peacemaking course is a prerequisite for undertaking the Heart of Peacemaking course and therefore must be completed prior to undertaking this course.